You are here
SIQURO aims at bringing the quantum world into integrated photonics by using the silicon platform and, therefore, permitting in a natural way the integration of quantum photonics with electronics. The SIQURO project is based on the collaboration of a nano-silicon photonic research group at UniTN, of a silicon manufacturing group at FBK, a quantum theoretical group at CNR-INO and a quantum optics laboratory at ETH.
- University of Trento: Nanoscience Laboratory and CryptoLab (Italy)
- Fondazione Bruno Kessler: MiNalab, MTlab, SRS, and SOI (Italy)
- CNR-INO: BEC centre (Italy)
- ETH-Zurich: Quantum Photonics group (Switzerland)
- Thales III-V lab (France)
- Telsy SPA company part of Telecom Italia group (Italy)